The Wilier brand was born in 1906 thanks to the brilliant idea of a Bassano merchant, Pietro Dal Molin, to build bicycles on his own. In 1945 the brand was renamed Wilier Triestina
, characterized by the red-copper of its bicycles, which later became the brand's hallmark. The following year the team participated in the first post-war Giro d'Italia, entering the duel between two great champions, Coppi and Bartali, achieving important successes. After all those sporting victories, Wilier became one of the most prestigious Italian brands, providing its bikes to dozens of professional teams, both Italian and foreign.
MAIN WILIER MODELS
Wilier currently has a wide range of bicycles, including road, mountain, gravel and electric models. These are the models currently in its catalog according to the category:
- GTR Team Disc is the model with an aluminum frame in the version with Flat Mount disc brakes. It is characterized by presenting an asymmetrical rear triangle that allows mounting 28mm tires.
- GTR Team is a bicycle that adapts perfectly to various uses. It is light, reactive, comfortable and easy to drive. A correct choice to enjoy routes with total peace of mind.
- Cento10 SL is a long-distance model designed to reach high speeds while maintaining its aerodynamic properties. It has an elegant, clean line and a competitive price. Available in a version with disc or shoe brakes and electronic or mechanical gearbox.
- Cento1 NDR is the new endurance bike from the Italian firm, suitable for high performance without sacrificing comfort. It features a redesigned rear triangle that absorbs vertical vibrations more efficiently.
- Garda is a model with a relaxed geometry, featuring internal wiring and 32mm tires. Available with rim brake or disc brakes.
- Filante SLR has an incredible stiffness-to-weight ratio, and has aerodynamic qualities that make it a reference within the UCI professional peloton.
- Zero SLR represents the principles of extreme lightness and total integration. It includes every detail of a professional bike, disc brakes, electronic transmission, aerodynamic efficiency and maximum handling.
- Zero SL is a super light model, with elegant aesthetics, precise driving and professional performance. A luxury to travel long distances on the asphalt with maximum efficiency.
- Superleggera is a reissue of the model that began to be manufactured in the middle of the last century. It preserves its original spirit by adding new finishes that give it a renewed and classic look at the same time.
- 101X meets all the standards that define the Italian brand: lightness, speed and performance. Your XC bike with Boost axles to ride short-tracks or longer days with guaranteed success.
- 110FX is the full-suspension XC model that provides agility going up and stability going down thanks to its refined geometry, reduced weight and Boost axles. Feel the thrill of driving a true competitive and precise machine.
- URTA is the new MTB from the Italian brand, designed to meet the challenges of modern XC. Mounted on a carbon monocoque frame, it has 100mm of travel in both suspensions, quality details such as the handlebar with integrated stem, Flat Mount brakes and silicone protector and chain guide as standard. Enjoy its studied geometry designed to offer the best traction and responsiveness.
- Jena presents a carbon frame synonymous with performance, lightness and absorption. Its geometry makes it a tremendously reactive and comfortable bike, but without giving up the racing characteristics that also define it. Highly customizable, it offers the possibility of mounting 700 or 650B wheels, with a tire width of up to 40'' or 48'' depending on the preferred diameter.
- Jaroon is mounted on a high quality steel frame and elegant finishes, with a carbon thru-axle fork. Includes brackets to install front and rear racks as well as fenders. Accepts tires up to 42mm wide, increasing its versatility.
- Jareen is built on a double-butted aluminum frame that integrates internal cable routing, with an oversized head tube and fender and rack mounts. Ability to mount tires up to 42mm wide and Flat Mount disc brakes. Live all the emotions of gravel without limitations.
- Rave SLR the newcomer to the catalog of the Italian brand. Based on the construction principles of the Zero and Filante models, it moves between all-road and gravel terrain with professional performance, the vocation for which it is designed. Light, efficient and powerful, it provides a highly reactive response and includes the possibility of customization with road groupsets (Shimano Di2, DuraAce Di2 or SRAM Force) or gravel groupsets (Campagnolo Ekar, Shimano GRX or SRAM Rival AXS) with tires up to 42mm. It presents an impeccable aesthetic and an absolute integration of cables. A jewel of incalculable value.
- E803 TRB is an e-MTB model with which you will experience maneuverability and driving sensations very similar to those of a conventional MTB. Equipped with a powerful and discreet Shimano Steps unit that delivers up to 60Nm, it will allow you to enjoy pedaling while ascending to face the descents in a safer, more pleasant way and with less fatigue.
- E903 TRN features an all-mountain geometry, a Shimano EP8 motor with 85Nm of torque and a 630Wh battery integrated into the frame, which provides great autonomy for long and exciting routes .
Come by our Wilier bicycle shops in Madrid and buy these magnificent bicycles, we will advise you in the best possible way. We have specialized repair workshops in all our cycling shops in Madrid. We have offers on Wilier bicycles.