BICYCLE HELMETS: THE ESSENTIAL ELEMENT FOR YOUR OUTINGS
When going out with our bike, it is very important to be well protected with a good bicycle helmet, be it a mtb helmet, enduro helmets, cycling helmets > road or full-face bike helmets. We can be involved in accidents when we circulate around the city, or practicing MTB, therefore, we must have a good high quality bicycle helmet that guarantees to protect our head adequately.
We must ensure that the cycling helmets fit well, that they are not loose or move, that they are easy to use, that they are light and that they have optimal ventilation, they must also comply with the relevant safety standards, and have the recognized certification seal, so don't hesitate to stop by our cycling helmet stores in Madrid and buy bicycle helmets, we will advise you in the best possible way.< /p>
BICYCLE HELMETS: CHARACTERISTICS FOR EACH MODE
- MTB helmets: For this modality, special protection is needed, since the terrain is usually irregular, with jumps, gravel, etc. In addition, they must provide adequate ventilation, mtb helmets usually also have a visor.
- Road helmets: road cycling helmets are distinguished mainly by their great lightness, since during a race any extra weight will be a burden, but safety is still in the foreground, in addition to have optimal ventilation.
- City helmet: They should only have good ventilation, in addition to being light, compact and practical.
- Enduro helmets: enduro mtb helmets are suitable for the practice of typical enduro races, where extra protection is needed against strong impacts, but without becoming so rigid or heavy that full-face helmets for DH, in addition to being more ventilated. Some enduro helmets have a removable chin guard for climbing.
- DH full-face helmets: full-face bike helmets represent maximum safety against strong impacts, given the characteristics of dh. Full-face helmets for dh are one piece, that is, they do not have a removable chin guard, and they are usually the heaviest cases.
- Children's helmets: children's bike helmets or children's helmets, do not differ from adult helmets in terms of materials and manufacturing, they are simply smaller to be able to adapt to children's heads.
HOW TO CHOOSE A BICYCLE HELMET?
Cycling hosts several modalities, and for each of them there are cycling helmets with different characteristics, so the first thing you have to choose is the bicycle helmet for the modality that you are going to practice. And then, don't go crazy looking and comparing thousands of helmets, at Sanferbike we can help you choose your ideal helmet well, and we offer you the following advice:
- The cycling helmet must be light, since the lighter it is, the more comfortable it will be to wear.
- The cycling helmets must not be able to slide when the strap is closed, on the contrary, they must be able to hold firmly.
- As for the children, they must be able to release the children's helmets and be able to fasten them without problems.
- Bicycle helmets must have an optimal ventilation, to avoid overheating, these systems are very important, especially when the heat tightens in summer .
- Bike helmets should be light colored so they are visible to traffic.
- All cycling helmets have to have certificates showing that the helmet materials have been tested in real conditions, these are CE marked and meet the standard.
We have a wide range of cycling helmets, mtb helmets, road helmets, children's helmets, enduro helmets and full-face helmets for dh. And we have the best brands, including: Bell helmets, Cannondale helmets, Giro helmets, Mavic helmets, KASK helmets, Scott helmets, FOX MTB helmets, Orbea helmets, POC helmets, Briko helmets, HJC helmets, as well as the Crazy Safety children's helmets with their fun animal models.