LAW OF THE SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY (LSSI)
Sanferbike SL, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations provided in Law 34 / 2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use. Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. Sanferbike SL reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being an obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, with publication on the Sanferbike SL website being understood as sufficient
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA Company name: SANFERBIKE SL Email: email@example.com Contact telephone number: 914335680 Registered office: Lozano 2 and 4 28053 Madrid, Spain Telephone: 914335680 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Registration data: Mercantile Registry Volume 27537 Book 0 Folio 157 Section 8 Sheet M496250 Tax identification number NIF: B85855922 Online dispute resolution. The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, which is available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers / odr /.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics, are the property of the CONTROLLER or, if it is the case, it has a license or express authorization from the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, in any case requires the prior written authorization of the CONTROLLER. Any previously unauthorized use is considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights. The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the CONTROLLER and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. The CONTROLLER expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case redirect to the main website of sanferbike.com. The CONTROLLER recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility over them, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same. . To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the email email@example.com.
3. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES The CONTROLLER is exempt from any type of liability derived from the information published on its website provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party outside the same.
Links policy From the website, it is possible that you may be redirected to content from third-party websites. Given that the CONTROLLER cannot always control the content posted by third parties on their respective websites, it does not assume any type of responsibility regarding said content. In any case, it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question. The CONTROLLER is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website. of the RESPONSIBLE. However, and in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be subject to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately. This website has been reviewed and tested to ensure that it works properly. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the CONTROLLER does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances may occur that make access to the website impossible. IP addresses The website servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
4. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities carried out in it, Spanish legislation will be applied, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts derived from or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals closest to Madrid.
ANALYTICAL COOKIES POLICY
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site . By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES In accordance with the "Law on Information Society Services" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all the web pages that use dispensable cookies, before this navigates through them. According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA Sanferbike SL is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) , for which the following information on the treatment is provided: Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website. Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR). Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web. Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation. Rights that assist the Interested Party: Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment. Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations. Contact information to exercise your rights: Sanferbike SL Lozano, 2 y 4 - 28053 Madrid (Madrid). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
- Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer. Version 11 https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox. Version 65.0.1 https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
- Safari Version 5.1 https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera https : //help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData